FlyB4 Flathead Parts was founded in 2019 by the German Mario Bollrath and the Dutch Hans Meijerink, specializing in the manufacturing and distribution of Speedparts for Model A/B, G28t, and Terry Burtz Engines as well as Flathead V8.
In 2019, Mario Bollrath initially produced aluminum side covers for Model A/B and G28t under the name BM4. In 2020, the name FlyB4 was introduced, and since then, the product range has been continuously expanded.
The products are characterized by high quality and precision and aim to carry forward the rich history of American Speedparts from the 1930s and 1940s in terms of design and performance.
The latest achievement is the aluminum cylinder head by FlyB4 for Model A/B, G28T, and the Terry Burtz Engine.
- Fly B4 Side Cover Model A/Terry Burtz Engine
- BM4 Side Cover Model B/G28t
- Flywheel House Model A
- Oil Pump with Pressure Relief Valve for Model A/B, G28t, and Terry Burtz Engine
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems for Model A
- Flathead V8 and French Flathead V8 Coolant Neck
- Model A/B, G28t, and Terry Burtz Engine Coolant Neck
- Intake Manifold Model A/B, G28T, and Terry Burtz Engine
- Cylinder Head Model A/B, G28T, and Terry Burtz Engine
Design and Technical Development: Mario Bollrath
Technical Development and Distribution: Hans Meijerink
FlyB4 Flathead Parts are manufactured and distributed in Germany and Europe through the company MRM/Meka in the Netherlands.